ADDENDUM MAY 28:
The SKYLOTEC Photo Contest 2015 winners are known! Photos and information can be found here or under http://bit.ly/gewinner2015. Photos are also published soon in our new SKYLOTEC sports catalog.
Congratulations to all winners and thank you to all participants! Until the next contest!
Locate your name and image immortalized in the SKYLOTEC Sports Catalog!
Sportsmanship and fairness are important to SKYLOTEC! Now you have the opportunity and can become a very special part of the Community are SKYLOTEC! What? Send us your (e) photo (s) of your mountain adventure and share a picture with the whole world! From all entries, a jury of experts will select three winners, whose photos will be immortalized together Nominated Entries in our new catalog. For the three finalists, there is a Climbing set (harness, helmet, rope) from our latest collection! The conditions of participation and viewing requirements, you can find detailed below.
So grab a camera or send one of your existing photos via mail to [email protected]lotec.de and tell us why exactly your image is to be immortalized in our new catalog.
The deadline for participation is 05.27.2015! Winners will be notified in the first week of June by e-mail, as well as posted on the social networks and the Web site SKYLOTEC Sports.
Terms participate SKYLOTEC Photo Contest 2015
1. Participation in the photo contest is free of charge.
. 2 For successful participation, the photos must be submitted by 27.05.2015 by email to [email protected] be sent.
. 3 A jury consisting of specialists of SKYLOTEC team selects the winning photos. The winners will each receive a Climbing set consisting of harness, rope, helmet, 3 carbines branded SKYLOTEC.
. 4 A total of three winners will be chosen, which are determined by the jury SKYLOTEC.
. 5 Participation is open to all natural persons, not companies. Each participant / in a maximum of three individual images may be submitted.
. 6 The SKYLOTEC GmbH reserves the right to examine the pictures before a release. There is no legal right to publication and thus participate in the prize drawing does not exist.
. 7 Participants commit themselves explicitly not to publish violent, racist and contrary to applicable laws pictures. A legal obligation to check for photos submitted does not exist. Participants at SKYLOTEC Photo Contest are rather solely responsible for all legal and criminal consequences of publication. For errors and mistakes, as well as damages arising from SKYLOTEC assumes no responsibility. Accuracy and function of the data and information are generally not guaranteed.
. 8 The rights to the images submitted remain with the authors. The participants / inside agree to the indefinite duration and gratuitous publication on www.skylotec-sports.de / www.skylotec.de, online newsletters, social networks, flyers, posters, advertising materials and catalogs. The submitted photos must be free of rights or claims of third parties. All persons depicted have to agree with the publication of the photos.
. 9 The images must meet the following minimum requirements and for successful participation in the photo contest -mass:
- size 3MB
- third-party products that are not the assortment of SKYLOTEC concern (eg ice axes, chocks, etc.) can be fully demonstrated. For all other products competing brands should not be possible if the foreground. If this is not possible, to SKYLTEC reserves the right to edit photos digitally (applies only to the winning photos
- The photographs are regarded as climbing pictures, alpine action photos or photos that have the broadest sense to do with mountain sports (also Stimmungsbilder as peaks in the sunset, etc. act.)
10. Any violation of the terms and conditions, the SKYLOTEC GmbH reserves the right to individual or all the pictures / the participant / participant or the / participants / exclude in the competition.
11. A legal claim to make a profit does not exist. A monetary payout of cash prizes will be canceled.
12. Winners will be notified by mail and announced on the social networks and on the website of SKYLOTEC.