SKYLOTEC Code of Conduct and Compliance Book
1 SKYLOTEC Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct defines the basic requirements concerning our responsibilities towards our stakeholders and the environment.
SKYLOTEC declares herewith:
• to comply with the laws of the applicable legal system(s).
Prohibition of corruption and bribery
• to tolerate no form of and not to engage in any form of corruption or bribery, including any payment or other form of benefit.
Respect for the basic human rights of employees
• to promote equal opportunities for and treatment of its employees irrespective of skin color, race, nationality, social background, disabilities, sexual orientation, political or religious conviction, sex or age;
• to respect the personal dignity, privacy and rights of each individual;
• to refuse to tolerate any unacceptable treatment of employees, such as mental cruelty, sexual harassment or discrimination;
• to provide fair remuneration and to guarantee the applicable national statutory minimum wage;
• to comply with the maximum number of working hours laid down in the applicable laws.
Prohibition of child labor
• to employ no workers under the age of 15.
Health and safety of employees
• to take responsibility for the health and safety of its employees;
• to control hazards and take the best reasonably possible precautionary measures against accidents and occupational diseases;
• to provide training and ensure that employees are educated in health and safety issues.
• to act in accordance with the applicable statutory and international standards regarding environmental protection;
• to minimize environmental pollution and consumption of resources and make continuous improvements in environmental protection.
• to use reasonable efforts to promote among its suppliers compliance with this Code of Conduct;
• to comply with the principles of non discrimination with regard to supplier selection and treatment.
2 Compliance Book
Since February 14th 2011 the SKYLOTEC ERP system offers an especially installed module called „compliance book“. This gives an allover verification, that in case of an attribution from or to a contact, it has been done in the boundaries of a socially adequate frame and not in order to influence a decision in an illegal or immoral way. EVERY kind of attribution from or to a contact which exceeds 10 € of worth will be taken down in the compliance book. Once the entry is confirmed, it will be booked in the accounting system of a closed database and cannot be changed or erased. SKYLOTEC provides every client or entitled interested third party (e.g. inquiry authorities) reports with entries to designated people or companies upon request.