HAVEN - Guardrail for collective protection on roofs
What makes HAVEN a good fall protection solution?
European standards insist that collective protection must come first! This means that, wherever possible, guardrails - rather than Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) against falls from a height - should be the preferred solution.
Safe working on roofs with HAVEN
HAVEN is a guardrail for collective protection that can be used on flat roofs, terraced roofs or work platforms with up to 10° inclination. The free-standing version can be installed without penetrating the roof skin by means of weights encased in a plastic housing (25 kg per post).
Benefits of the HAVEN guardrail compared to individual protection systems:
- Complete protection is provided at all times.
- No special training is necessary for the personnel to be secured.
- No annual inspection of the system is required.
- An unlimited number of people can access the roof surface, enabling increased productivity.
- The rail is made from weather-resistant aluminium.
- Easy installation is ensured thanks to the system‘s low weight and simple plugin connectors.
- A variety of design variants and individual elements are available, which can be combined with an individual overall system.
- Ideal system to make both new and existing buildings safe.
- The guardrail is inconspicuous from ground level and blends visually with the building‘s façade.
- Especially suitable for securing skylight domes.
- The rail can only be used in areas that are inaccessible to the public.
Various mounting possibilities and versions available
- Freestanding through Counterweight (with and without kickboard)
- H-Bracket Parapet Mounting Plate for mounting at the parapet (with and without kickboard)
- V-Bracket Wall Mounting Plate for mounting at the lateral parapet
- Z-Bracket Mounting Plate for mounting below the parapet coverage
HAVEN fulfills two relevant European standards:
- EN ISO 14122-3: Stairs, stepladders and guardrails
- EN 13374 – Class A: Temporary Edge Protection Systems
Your advantage: Service and consultancy
We offer not only the product solutions for collective protection, but also support you comprehensively throughout your whole project from planning to execution and afterwards:
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Clarification of technical details
- Measurements on site
- Planning of the fall protection system
- Development of customer-specific solutions
- Support in managing the project business
- Customised delivery with laying plan
- Technical support during assembly
- After-sales service
You can reach our experts by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or phoning +49 2631-9680-0.